Sherlock Parody - Olkahomo
Vidar Magnussen (Sherlock Holmes) and Bjarte Tjøstheim (John Watson) in the Entertainment Department at NRK (Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation) are both fans of the BBC series “Sherlock”. When they realized the similarity they decided to make a parody.
Guys, watch this. it’s brilliant!
Let’s do a jump and kiss.
1. If you’ve ever tried drugs or alcohol, what was your reason for first trying it?
2. Do you think you could ever have an abortion if you unexpectedly turned up pregnant right this second?
3. If you were far from home and needed to sleep for the night, would you choose to rent a crappy motel room for $60 or sleep in your car for free?
4. Is there a color shirt you’d NEVER wear?
5. Is there a situation where you caved into peer pressure and regretted it?
6. What is your favorite video game console? Why?
7. Do you like vanilla candles?
8. Have you ever been in a relationship that was going great, and then suddenly something weird happened and you just KNEW it was going to be over soon?
9. Would you ever bleach your hair platinum blonde?
10. What are your plans for tomorrow?
11. What did you have for breakfast?
12. Have you had sex in 2014 yet?
13. Who last slept in your bed besides you?
14. What time did you wake up today?
15. How long until your next birthday?
16. What was the last movie you watched?
17. If you could see any musician live, front row, who would you choose?
18. When did you last consume something that had peanut butter?
19. What’s the last song you heard?
20. When you say you love someone, do you mean it?
21. Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow?
22. Do you still talk to any of your ex’s?
23. As of this minute, what is going through your mind?
24. Where’s the last place you went?
25. Have you held hands with anyone lately?
26. Has anyone let you down recently?
27. Does it bother you when people try to make you jealous?
28. Whats the next movie you want to see in theaters?
29. Do you have more than $50 in your room?
30. Are both of your blood parents still in your life?
31. Were you tired when you woke up this morning?
32. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
33. When was the last time you went apple picking?
34. Do you sometimes wake up in the morning, lay in bed and think about life?
35. Are you happy summer is coming soon?
36. Do you have drama in your life?
"What else? She is so beautiful. You don’t get tired of looking at her. You never worry if she is smarter than you: You know she is. She is funny without ever being mean. I love her. I am so lucky to love her, Van Houten.”
With you by my side, I can take on the world.
commonly misused words - learn the proper usage of these words to get your way up to any English proficiency exams - IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, etc.
JERKING OFF TO THIS
OH GOD LESS VERSUS FEWER THANK YOU FOR ACKNOWLEDGING MY PERSONAL GRAMMATICAL VENDETTA.
By accident. On purpose. Never on accident.