if anyone ever calls you a slut just say ‘and yet i still won’t fuck you’ and then blow them a kiss as you saunter away because that’s the closest they’re ever gonna get to your magnificence, o smaug, chiefest and greatest of calamaties
I get Leonardo DiCaprio hasn’t gotten an Oscar yet but… Neither has Johnny Depp.
Or Robert Downey Jr.
Everyone has that one class where they walk in and immediately want to commit mass homicide
i swear if all of you dont reblog this i will cry
FREE BOOK GIVEAWAY!
So I’ve been on Tumblr for over a year and a half now, and still can’t believe how amazing my followers are. I’ve wanted to give something back for a long time, and now that I’ve just turned fully multifandom, I thought I’d do a big book giveaway to thank you all for sticking with me!
- Because this is a way to thank my followers, you must be following me. (I’ll check, & please don’t unfollow after :P)
- Please reblog this post, once only. Even if you reblog again, you won’t be counted twice.
- I’ll ship worldwide, so it doesn’t matter where you live; England, America, Narnia.. you get the picture! Must be willing to share your address if you do win; it will not be used for anything else.
- Everyone can enter, unless you’re a giveaway blog.
- This competition closes on March 14th 2014 & you can reblog until then. Winners will be contacted & if they don’t respond within 24 hours, another will be chosen.
- You must enter using this website & fill in the details it asks.
- Failure to follow guidelines will result in disqualification.
- First place gets a choice of two books from the list below.
- One runner up gets a choice of one book from the list below.
- In the unlikely event this giveaway is very popular, I may add another runner up.
- All books will be ordered from this website when the winners choose their prizes.
Books up for grabs*:
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.
- Paper Towns by John Green.
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephenie Perkins.
- Everyday by David Leviathan.
- Soulmates by Holly Bourne.
- Starcrossed by Josephine Angeline.
- Prince of Shadows by Rachel Caine.
- The Book Thief by Marcus Zuzsak.
- Half-blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
- The Selection by Kiera Cass.
*in the unlikely event you do not wish to have these books, negotiations for another book of similar monetary value may ensue if you wish.
Any questions? Feel free to ask me here! :)
Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favour <333
Keep entering, guys! The more entrants there are, the more likely I am to add more prizes. :)
i’m so sorry i just need to organize my reference tag so warning for long post and organization system that only makes sense to me
- names, dead languages, ancient cultures
- 99 ways to beat writers block
- remember to deal with criticism
- advice for writers vid
- character bios
- eye colors
- writing prompt generators
- naming things
- character flaws
- things to research
- types of crying
- rare words
- format manuscript
- can’t find the right word?
- stop procrastinating
- best apps for writers
- online whiteboard
- possible fanfic aus
- (kind of) synonyms for said
- character development worksheet
- more words
- even more words
- writing resource masterpost
- british vs. american english
- surnames masterpost
- character development chart
- emotions vocabulary
things i’d put under writing references but aren’t actually specifically for writing
- simple noble ranking thing
- traditional japanese outfits
- palm reading
- palm reading 2
- ships (like ones on the sea not otps)
- holding knives
- knife blades
- different kinds of knives
- use for a plastic knife
- fictional world generator
- deterioration of the human body
- movies for the nights you can’t sleep masterpost
- version of romeo and juliet that sounds hella rad
- pushing daisies
- 2013 movies
- movie night masterpost
- british tv
- mug cookie tutorial
- pastry folding 101
- tomato basil pasta
- mug recipes
- fruit roll ups
- kawaii holiday cookies
- citrus gingerbread tree cookies
- gingerbread stars
- candy meth
- apple pie in apple
- pretty cakes
- pumpkin spice everything dear lord
- pimp that snack
- grilled banana nutella sandwich
- cute food things
- the science of chocolate chip cookies
- cute raspberry chocolate thing
- how to cover up tattoos
- game of thrones hairdos
- beauty tips
- homemade conditioners
- sugar scrub
- makeup tips masterpost
- face lighting? idk
- burned paper nails
- diy crayola lipstick
- christmas tree nails
- kool aid lip stain
- eyeliner styles
- more eyeliner style things
- dry nail polish fast
- hiv morning after pill
- exercise like a superhero
- period cramps
- tone the lower stomach
- free condoms
- for sore throats
- ginger tea cider
- college survival masterpost
- survive finals
- college life hacks
- educational websites
- mit college courses
- the best of whatever artist
- british bands
- arctic monkeys downloads
- find new bands
- make good music better
- paint tool sai
- lots of tutorials
- get rid of art block
- drawing lips with the help of beans
- perspective thing in photoshop
- adobe creative suite
- skirt sewing tutorials
- shoe names infographic
- visual coat glossary
- taking measurements
- visual skirt glossary
- dress necklines (other guides in caption)
- 8 foot giant squid
- diy draped vest
- bra fitting
- men’s suit fit with bonus tom hiddleston
- make your own dress form
- clothing life hacks
- fix pilling
- swear in lots of languages
- learn to read korean
- why english is dumb
- language of the fan
- military sign language
- cuss in french
- nice words
- how to find your dog
- alternatives to leaving dogs at the pound
- worst case scenarios masterpost
- keys in the hand
- for when you’re sad
- break out of zip tie handcuffs
- what to do when stopped by police
- bleeding and don’t have a band aid?
- vital strike points
- how to tell if someone’s lying
- how to tape hands for a fight
- just click this
- survive the apocalypse
being an adult
buy the things
- hella lot of backgrounds
- hd space wallpapers
- more themes
- snow code
- tumblr keyboard shortcuts
- deactivated theme
- airplane window textures
- emergency dashboard
- gif tutorials
- save audio posts
- anon hate
idk just things
- how to disappear online
- body language and interrogation
- cheap things to do in nyc
- why people slip on ice
- book about aliens invading earth and being fought off by wildlife
- filipino legends/stories/etc
- make yourself do the things and form good habits
- different kinds of islamic head garments
- fantasy/historical clothing
- how the uk flag works
- how to walk like a queen
- logic flaws
- life hacks
- arts and crafts blogs
- fruit charger??
- helpful websites
- jar won’t open life hack
- find people you’ve met once
- video and photo editor things
- banana wins all the awards
- useless websites
- time wasters
- life hacks again
- read minds
- things to remember
- uncapitalize caps lock things
masterposts by other people
- icanttellyoubutiknowitsmine 2014 masterpost
- blacklistecl’s bad days masterpost
- some tips
- a masterpost of all the things
- im5-official 2014 resource masterpost
- abercrombier’s 2014 help post
- random websites thing
- things for when you’re sad
- more things for when you’re sad
- cute games
- cute games again
again very sorry for the hella long post but maybe this’ll be useful to some of you
if you’re like me and you love do-it-yourself projects, this masterpost is for you. don’t worry, all links open in new tabs!
Here will find roughly #108, Chick Flicks to watch with your friends at a sleepover, or by yourself. I do not own any of the movies in this post. Please like or reblog if using, and feel free to message me if any of the links do not work. Enjoy!
*Has entered the top 10 of Best Gifts I would love to receive*
And there isn’t a link why?
Seriously…i need this
I couldn’t find where to buy it, but here’s the link http://elizabethdilk.com/index.php?/projects/kit-to-thwart-writers-block/
There are 313 pages…
We don’t meet Augustus until page 8…
He does not speak until page 11…
He leaves us on page 261…
That is 253 pages from when we met him until he leaves…
And within those 253 pages…
He is physically in 172 of them…
And that’s all it took.
172 pages for us all to fall in love with Augustus Waters.
And none of us will be the same again…
Step 1: Go someplace public with your laptop.
Step 2: Click HERE
Step 3: Press f11
Step 4: Start typing frantically.
Step 5: Make sure other people see your screen.
Step 6: ???????
Step 7: Profit
it helps if you roll your neck a few times, grunt and crack your knuckles. Trust me.
Holy fucking shit. This has 80 thousand notes?!?!
THIS IS WAY MORE ENTERTAINING THAN IT SHOULD BE
The first time you read a book, you read it for the story.
The second time, you read it for the nuances.
The third time, you read it because you love it.
Every time after that, you read it because you’d be lost without it.